Friday, March 20, 2015

Fashion Friday: KTZ

With the name KTZ you know this collection is going to be very interesting. This spring and summer season everything black and white is in. What I really like about this fashion show, is that you can take a lot of inspiration from it. Each look in this collection is like a work of are. So have a look and tell me what you think.

From the womenswear to the menswear they did not skip a beat. Just like I said before everything white and black is in this season. In a this show it shows that every look is a piece is a real work of art. There are so many different ways that you can wear this collection. So take a look and tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like This:

All H&M

The fact this look is completely from H&M excites me. The thought that you can look amazing without spending the the money to match ...