Monday, March 30, 2015

Music Monday: 3.30.15

Welcome to #MusicMonday! A place where you can seat back and listen to new music on your mayhem of a Monday. So have a look at some of the hottest songs that have just hit the scene.

The first song we have is Charlie XCX in her song "Famous". This is a very unique video and you really get to see her personality. So have a look.
The next song is by the O-SO-Talented Gabriel Reignbow in his mini movie video called The Metalloid. The Metalloid features 5 songs (Post Cigarette, Dreamassuer, Slave To Society, Iridium & Databending) from his Metal ep. So take a look and tell me what you think!
Have you ever been "Blown Away"? Well you just might be after you hear this song by GypjaQ and Azealia Banks. So have a look!
How about we just dance around and think 1985...wait never mind, I wasn't even born yet. But we can definitely all dance around to Passion Pit, in their song "Lifted Up (1985)". So lets have a dance for now!
J. Cole in his song "G.O.M.D" had a lot of meaning and it took me by storm. I truing didn't know how to react to it, but once I listen to the words...I saw that it was saying something important. So take a look and tell me what you think about this song and video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like This:

All H&M

The fact this look is completely from H&M excites me. The thought that you can look amazing without spending the the money to match ...