Monday, March 9, 2015

Music Monday: 3.9.15

Welcome to #MusicMonday! A place where you can seat back an listen to new music on your mayhem of a Monday. So have a look at some of the hottest songs that have just hit the scene.

To start off this mayhem of a Monday, I have a nice upbeat song Curbi called "Discharge" and this song is what we have all been missing! Have a look and tell me what you think!
Just as fast as I got you dancing is as fast I'm going to slow it down. I have Kelela's new song "A Message". This is a very nice song that just gets into your head. So tell me what you think about this lovely song!



The next song is an amazing song by Carly Rae Jepsen in her song "I Really Like You". This is a nice up beat song that has Tom Hanks in it!!! So take a look and tell me what you think.

Would it be nice to fall in love with a different person everyday? Hmm, you tell me after you listen to this amazing song by Hozier called "Someone New".


What do you think happens when Big Sean, Drake, and Kanye West are in the same song? Well its a true "Blessings", so check out this song and tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like This:

All H&M

The fact this look is completely from H&M excites me. The thought that you can look amazing without spending the the money to match ...