Sunday, March 8, 2015

Weekly Fashion: Hippy, Fur Real?


 This look is all about the hippy in us. I had so much making this outfit. From the fur to sunglasses. Once I decided that I was going to wear my white fur, it seemed like the whole look flow together. Since the fur was going to be the statement piece, I contrasted the white with a black top. Therefore, making the white the main focus point. After that I placed on my jeans and sunglasses. But the mainly piece that brought everything together was the scarf. The scarf really tied the whole look together.


Shirt: Old Navy
Pant: Zummies
Shoe: Rue 21
Vest: Kendall and Kylie Pac Sun
Scarf: Forever 21 Men
Sunglasses: Old Navy


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like This:

All H&M

The fact this look is completely from H&M excites me. The thought that you can look amazing without spending the the money to match ...