Monday, September 12, 2016

Music Monday: 9.12.16

Welcome to #MusicMonday! A place where you can seat back and listen to new music on your mayhem of a Monday. So have a look at some of the hottest songs that have just hit the scene.

I. Am. Literally. Obsessed. With Kanye West song "Fade". Teyana Taylor has me hitting the gym so hard. 

Lady Gaga is back! I know all the little monsters are freaking out over "Perfect Illusion" but i need everyones honest opinion, what do you really think about the song?

Sia's new song "Greatest" featuring Kendrick Lamar video is done in typical Sia fashion, neither here or there it is truly a beautiful video.

The first time I heard Duran Duran new song "Last Night in The City" featuring Kiesza, I had no idea who this was. Tell me what you think about this song , is this a hit or a miss?

Im in love with this song! it might havr something to do with the fashion in it or it could be the actually music. Whatever it is Dua Lipa song "Blow You Mind (mwah)" is my new favorite song!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like This:

All H&M

The fact this look is completely from H&M excites me. The thought that you can look amazing without spending the the money to match ...