Sunday, September 11, 2016

Weekly Fashion: AfroPunk Day 2


 Cool New Person! That's literally how I feel every time I wear this top! There is something about it that makes really confident. Maybe it's the fact that it's telling everyone "Hey, this guy is new and improved, plus he's cool!" Well, what every it is, it sure is cool.

When I was choosing my look for the second day of AfroPunk I had no idea what so ever to wear. I thought about wearing my long Denim Jacket that you saw on Weekly Fashion: Relaxed but I knew it was going to be hot. As I was looking though my closet I saw a top that I haven't wore in years. It was my Cool New Person crop top. Now the funny thing about this crop top is that it wasn't always one.

About 3 or 4 years ago, I decided that it was time for a little change. I cut the sleeves and bottom half of the shirt completely off. I knew it would make a statement, from the printed message to the fact it was a crop top.

When I saw this top I knew I had to wear it. Coming up with the rest of the look was quite easy. If you saw the fashion Friday and the AfroPunk Day One look, you know that my mom was getting ready to make some deconstructed jeans out of old ones. Luckily that plan fell through. I saw these jeans and ran after them so fast. I knew that this was going to be the best fit for this top. After I put the jeans on I cuff them until they were mid calf. Which gave the pant this amazing shape. I tossed on my olive sandals. To finish off the look I added 2 chokers, one was black and the other was brown. The colors of the chokers tied in to the color of my sunglasses which finished of the look.

Top: Homemade
Pants: Vintage
Shoes: Aldo
Bracelet: Aldo
Necklace 1: Michael's
Necklace 2: Michael's

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like This:

All H&M

The fact this look is completely from H&M excites me. The thought that you can look amazing without spending the the money to match ...