Sunday, September 1, 2013

Robin Thicke, at it again?

Whoa! It is getting hot in here so take off all my clothes! So Robin came out with this new song that is... sexy at the very least. I mean first it was with all the model running around in plastic and a really catch beat to blind you from the lyrics. But now it's just elevated to a whole new level. We can all here the lyrics now, we can all see what on his mind now, and we can all cry that he is really inappropriate now. But, the one thing that I have to say is, its a super interesting video and a really catchy song. So watch and listen, plus tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like This:

All H&M

The fact this look is completely from H&M excites me. The thought that you can look amazing without spending the the money to match ...