Sunday, August 9, 2015

Weekly Fashion: Gone with the Wind


" I'm gone with the wind fabulous!" This Weekly Fashion brings life to any situation. You walk in the room and heads will turn...well at least that's what I think. Now thinking about it, it could of been how I tripped in to the room and cause a totally scene.


Anyway this look was based around my cardigan. I had the cardigan for a little but I just couldn't think of a way to make it important and not useless. So I started to make my look a little basic by going with a sleeveless button up and slim fit jeans. I tossed on my cardigan and thought "What type of shoes can I wear that won't upstage anything?" At this point I was trapped between two different shoes, the one was an ankle boot from rue 21, seen in Weekly Fashion: Hippy, Fur Real, and the other are my lace up shoes from Aldo. As you can see I chose the lace ups. From that point on it seem as if the look just flowed right together! The black hat came after the shoes. Next the circle glasses, wallet and accessories. Before I knew the look was completed!










Shirt: Vintage
Pant: Old Navy
Shoes: Aldo
Cardigan: H&M
Hat: Forever 21
Wallet: Aldo
Bracelets: Aldo
Sunglasses: Old Navy




No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like This:

All H&M

The fact this look is completely from H&M excites me. The thought that you can look amazing without spending the the money to match ...