Thursday, August 15, 2013

Applause VS Roar!?

This is how I fell about the whole music fight between Katy Perry and Lady Gaga. It seems to me they are always out with new music around the same time! Its crazy! I fell like they do this, to get the fans in a uproar. Honestly, I like it because it gives me something to talk to you guys about! But now back to the video. The only disagreement I have with her is that she likes Roar a little more they Applause, where I'm the complete opposite. Mainly because I like something I can dance to. Katy's is more of something that i would listen to,to amp me up for something. So watch the video and tell me what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like This:

All H&M

The fact this look is completely from H&M excites me. The thought that you can look amazing without spending the the money to match ...