Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Azealia Banks Running for President?

As we all my know Azealia Banks has been on fire this year. From the drop of her album, that was voted critically acclaimed, to all of the controversy that she has been stirring up. But I would have to say, it's been kind of hard to focus soley on the music while all of this has been happening around us. I have been watching quite a few of her interviews lately and she has been expressing her feeling about the media, cultural smudging, and appropriation of black cultural. This video quickly sums up all of this madness that has occurred in 2015. So have a look and tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like This:

All H&M

The fact this look is completely from H&M excites me. The thought that you can look amazing without spending the the money to match ...