Monday, March 2, 2015

Weekly Fashion: Classic Edge



    If you have been following all of the Weekly Fashions you probably picked up on a theme. That theme would have to be how I love to were earth tones. And yes I know, I can't have every look say and look the same. So by that being said I decided to do it a little different.

     First things first, I started with my white sleeveless button up. Then I added my brown corduroy pants with the button up. I could of easily went for a classic look but instead I went for an edgier look. I place the necklace and shoes on but to tie everything together, I tossed on my bag with the plaid shirt wrapped around it.

Shirt: Dante
Pants: Pac Sun
Shoes: Rue 21
Necklace: Buckle
Bags: Forever 21
Bag Accessory: Old Navy


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like This:

All H&M

The fact this look is completely from H&M excites me. The thought that you can look amazing without spending the the money to match ...