Thursday, January 19, 2017

Birthday

Being able to celebrate something with the people you love means so much more then partying with people who don't mean anything to you. This year I turned 21. Every birthday leading up to this day I said that I was going to do something really amazing! For an example, I was going to plan a party at a skating ring and have everyone wear their best 70s disco outfits. But it seemed like as my birthday quickly approached, I was less enthusiastic about having the party. So much so that I decided to not have a party. This year, I partied with my family on a Wednesday at my house and it was amazing! Now I don't know what the future holds; I might still end up throwing this party, but it was just nice the "bring in the New Year" with people you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Like This:

All H&M

The fact this look is completely from H&M excites me. The thought that you can look amazing without spending the the money to match ...